Zesty Lime & Coriander Chicken Noodles 🍜
Our Flex Plan is perfect for those who are aiming for a steady and sustainable weight loss. Replace your meals with Diet Now products twice throughout the day as well as treating yourself to your own low calorie, high protein evening meal.
We’ve put together a tasty lime & coriander chicken noodles recipe which takes just 15 minutes to prepare and makes two portions, perfect to pop the rest in the fridge for tomorrow. At only 256 calories per portion it’s the perfect guilt-free meal.
- 200g Chicken
- Free range egg noodles
- Vegetable stir fry mix
- Sweet Chilli stir fry sauce
- Lime and corriander
- 10ml sunflower oil
- Dice chicken into strips.
- Cook noodles referring to instructions on packaging.
- Whilst cooking noodles, put 10ml of sunflower oil into pan and cook chicken on medium heat until slightly browned.
- Add vegetable mix and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Stir through Sweet Chilli sauce in pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Finish by tossing through the noodles, garnish with lime and corriander then serve
Going to give this low calorie recipe a try? Share your photos with us on social media! Use the hashtag #DNRecipes to share or tag us on Instagram @dietnowuk.Share this page